This is the digital course version of our LIVE Re-Energise Church Challenge
Learn how to boost your strength, vitality and energy levels with this 7-session online faith-building experience
Re-Energise Session 1 Physical Health
Session 1 Assignment
Re-Energise Session 2 Physical Healing
Backstage Pass with Ministry55:34
Session 2 Assignment
Re-Energise Session 3 Physical Strength
Session 3 Assignment
Re-Energise Session 4 Nutrition
Session 4 Assignment
Re-Energise Session 5 Rest
Session 5 Assignment
What I will learn?
- What does God have to say about my body and my health?
- What are God’s keys for effectively dealing with illness, hurt and injury?
- God’s blueprints for building up physical strength - The Kingdom Principle of Resistance Training
- The Kingdom Principles that govern Nutrition
- The Kingdom Principle of Rest
Who is this for?
- For believers who are seeking greater physical well-being with God
- Would you like to delve deeper into God’s wisdom for building up strength, health and fitness?
- Would you like to feel prepared, physically, mentally and emotionally for whatever might lie ahead?
- Do you dream of living life to the full and of stepping more fully into everything God has set aside for you no matter what the world throws at you?
- Assignments and activations
- PDF Downloads
- 7 sessions containing teaching, training, conversations and stories
Going deeper into intimacy with God...
When Priscilla talked about not partnering in the thing someone was doing to us, during the forgiveness talk on day 2....the words "do not partner" were ringing in my ears constantly from that moment. It was a totally new way of looking at it, and I committed to God to stop partnering in that way, and I started noticing the temptation has totally gone, because I don't want to partner with the devil's schemes. I'm no longer having to fight the temptation.
I have really missed a Condensed Christian community. By this I mean the kind of community you find at a New Wine Conference, so one is emerged in encouraging, blessing, spiritual, learning, practical atmosphere where nearly everyone knows Jesus and its normal! So you get a spiritual battery charge that carries you through to the next to time. These sessions felt like a super boost to my spiritual batteries by being with, learning from and just hearing others who know and love Jesus. That what I loved.
I just wanted to say thank you so very much for running the Healed Hearts Challenge. I found it such an amazing experience, I learnt so much, and it was so wonderful and faith-increasing to hear other people's experiences and stories (something that doesn't often come my way!) Before the week began, I remember praying that I felt a bit stuck in my faith, and throughout the whole week it was as though God was reaching into my life, drawing me closer and setting me free. I'm really so grateful to have had this opportunity, thank you so much!
I feel something has shifted in my mind. I feel a genuine new sense that God cares about me and will always look after me which I wasn't feeling before. I am doing declarations in the shower about God's love for me. I do feel reassured that whatever pains and difficulties I have to go through The Lord will always be there for me. So thank you to all of you for your great teaching and faith.
The message floored me then I got to hear 4 days of the workshops in a row and have a ton of notes as the Holy Spirit and Word revealed things to me. I'm formulating it all now, but it added a lot of missing pieces to my recovery puzzle...even Sun Tzus quotes about knowing your enemy, yourself or neither and how it affects the battles outcome. Recognizing and renouncing lies and replacing with truth...very powerful! I need to go reread my notes and get into prayer.